Manitoba Land Rover Club
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 04, 2021, 05:42:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Manitoba Land Rover Club  |  GENERAL CATEGORY
 |  General Land Rover discussions  |  Topic: Show and Shine at Selkirk
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Show and Shine at Selkirk  (Read 2258 times)
dplace
Winch Monkey

« on: June 28, 2017, 11:21:01 PM »

August 13 from noon till 4 P.M. there will be a large Show and Shine event in Selkirk at the waterfront.  How about getting a few Land Rovers out to the event.  I will have my rebuilt Ser III 88" vehicle there.  I have been asked by a few people to be sure to show up as our vehicles have become quite rare and people would love to see them.  I had a lot of people drop by to chat at Steinbach a couple of weeks ago and other drivers wanted me to come to their events to add a unique vehicle to the mix of "normal" Detroit metal that shows up at these events.

Dave
dplace
Winch Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 12:19:03 PM »

August 13 from noon till 4 P.M. there will be a large Show and Shine event in Selkirk at the waterfront.  How about getting a few Land Rovers out to the event.  I will have my rebuilt Ser III 88" vehicle there.  I have been asked by a few people to be sure to show up as our vehicles have become quite rare and people would love to see them.  I had a lot of people drop by to chat at Steinbach a couple of weeks ago and other drivers wanted me to come to their events to add a unique vehicle to the mix of "normal" Detroit metal that shows up at these events.

Dave
Maybe we could arrange to have coffee in Selkirk or somewhere. There is s Shoe at Petersfield we could attend.
Pages: [1] Print 
Manitoba Land Rover Club  |  GENERAL CATEGORY
 |  General Land Rover discussions  |  Topic: Show and Shine at Selkirk
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines