Manitoba Land Rover Club
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 04, 2021, 04:04:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Manitoba Land Rover Club  |  GENERAL CATEGORY
 |  General Land Rover discussions  |  Topic: My Land Rover made the Atlantic British Parsts Rover Log this month
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My Land Rover made the Atlantic British Parsts Rover Log this month  (Read 3540 times)
dplace
Winch Monkey

« on: November 03, 2012, 12:23:51 PM »

Around Atlantic British
         Rover Show and Tell!       Rover Show And Tell! Dave P's Tini Yabba  Dave P. writes in from Selkirk, Manitoba, Canada. "I hope this picture of my 1974 Series III Land Rover is not too small.    "It was purchased in Mississippi and transported up to Manitoba, Canada. Unfortunately the mover abandoned it in Grand Forks N.D. and burned out the engine trying to drive it without knowing anything about the O/D and other gears.
"I spent last winter rebuilding the engine and installing the rack, lights, flairs, ham radio and a deluxe black interior. This winter I will fix the other damage, this time to the transmission, by overhauling and transplanting one from one of my other 4 Series III. It is close to the nicest one in Canada now I would think. It is a great winter vehicle for our area of the world."
Dave, we THANK YOU for sending in your story!
We love featuring pictures and stories about your Land Rovers in our Roverlog newsletter--send us a picture of your vehicle and any information you would like to share, and we will feature it in the "At AB" section of an upcoming ROVERLOG! All submissions can be sent to blog@atlanticbritish.com. We can't wait to hear from you!
Discocarlos
Administrator
Trail Blazer

The countdown Begins

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 04:13:40 PM »

The pic is too small, do you have bigger copies of it?

DiscoII the last Land Rover that normal people can work on

2000 Disco II
CDL, 2" OME lift, 265/75/16 BFG Mud Terrain KM2's
Custom Front bumper

1989 Range Rover Classic... Project 300

and a WENCH!
Pages: [1] Print 
Manitoba Land Rover Club  |  GENERAL CATEGORY
 |  General Land Rover discussions  |  Topic: My Land Rover made the Atlantic British Parsts Rover Log this month
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines